I am exhausted because I got 3 hours of sleep last night. Why? I didn’t get back from Transformers until 3 a.m. then I spent 2 hours (or rather 135 minutes according to my phone) talking to a friend. All parts of last night were incredibly fun, so I’m not mad that I stayed up until 5:30 a.m. when I had to be to work at 9 a.m. I’m just tired.
I don’t have the energy to post what I wanted, so I’ll put it off until tomorrow, but since I promised myself I’d post everyday, I am going to compile a list of the important, and not-so-important things I’ve learned in the past 24 hours. Enjoy.
1. Transformers 2 is bad. The only redeeming qualities in that film are: 1. Megan Fox 2. Smack talking robots, and 3. the witty banter that my friends and I tossed around in the theater, which, for whatever reason, involved balsa wood. The Harry Potter trailer was the best part of the whole experience.
2. I can actually be good at saving money when I apply myself to the task.
3. When Meg and I get our apartment in NYC she better not make me wear pants when I’m lounging.
4. As much as I want a new cellphone, I love my little LG Chocolate too much to get one.
5. I enjoy that the weather is no longer rain forest-y.
6. I feel proud of myself for the first time in a long time. My whole special section came out in The Gazette today and it looks awesome. My editor even has THIS to say about it.
7. I had to cover a local high school graduation for The Gazette today. High school sucked, I’m so glad it’s over. I’m having so much more fun living my actual life as opposed to dealing with the inane realities of high school. People who liked high school are masochists, in my opinion anyway.
8. I can sleep in an extra 45 minutes if I do not straighten my hair. Dear friends, I know most of you have only ever seen my hair straight, well those days are over. It’s never happening again.
9. I DO have something to look forward to! Bob Dylan live in Woodstock is only a few short weeks away! (July 18!)
10. My cousin, Mazarine, who I haven’t seen in years is also coming to visit in July!
Now that I’ve bored all my readers to death, I am going to bed…because a girl needs more than 3 hours of sleep to function.